Filling: 70% Goose Down – 30% Goose Feather
Cover: 300 TC Dobby 100% Cotton with Copper Colored Piping
Density: Medium Firm to Firm
Dimensions: 20 x 30 in | 50 x 70 cm
Best For: Tall and/or Broad Shouldered Side Sleepers
Made in TURKEY with EDFA Certified Hungarian Goose Down
About Jonela Pillows
At Jonela, we are committed to providing the most orthopedically correct pillow in accordance with one’s shoulder to neck proportion and with consideration for sleeping position. Most people are sleeping on a pillow that is actually causing deterioration to the body rather than the much needed rest and recovery.
However, your pillow needs to provide the correct support in order for Skeletal Recovery to happen and to prevent/correct the common “Text Neck Syndrome.”
Down Pillow Care
Pillows become stained and yellow because of body oil and drool that seeps through the pillowcase and directly into the pillow. Protectors provide an extra layer of protection to fight off dust mites and reduce infestations. They also add years to life of your investment.
Washing down pillows is recommended and easy. In fact, it reinvigorates them to be as fluffy as when they were new. Although we recommend washing about every six months, from time to time you can toss your pillow into the dryer on a warm cycle for 15 minutes.
- Always wash two pillows at a time to keep your washer balanced on the spin cycle
- We recommend warm water in order to kill bacteria without wearing or shrinking the cover
- Spin at the fastest speed to take as much moisture out as possible
- You can add an extra rinse cycle to make sure all the soap is gone
- We like Ivory soap flakes for it’s gentleness and fresh fragrance
- Do not use fabric softeners as this can coat the down and feathers thus reducing the fluffiness of your pillow
- We recommend drying at high temperature with a few tennis balls in order to break up any clumps formed during the wash cycle
- Never vacuum pack down products as it crushes the feathers
- Store in provided packaging in a dry and dark space